Monday, May 19, 2008

Update

Well the past 2 days have been fun, but Sunday was kinda boring. We went to church which was nice, then it was raining so hard while we were waiting for the bus, so I got soaked. Aubrey and I went and got Mexican food for lunch which was SOO good. We split a beef burrito and some nachos I have fallen in like with guacamole. After lunch we came back home and then I went to the market with some people. I got some serious souvenir stuff to bring home to people, and this creepy super tall guy was hitting on me, hate it. He tapped me on the shoulder so I just kept walking and ignored him, made the mistake of walking by again and he said hey baby you give it to me, I give it to you. I was like oh boy, so I kept walking and he said I give you my soul. I turned around and said you can keep it. I was dying. Creepy creeperton!


Here Aubrey and I are.

Today we had short class, went to Greve and rode scooters. Aubrey and I rented a double scooter, but Aubrey was supposed to drive because I didn't have my license with me. She could not drive it, she was incapable haha. So we drove around the corner and switched. It was so fun, I am not gonna lie I loved it and I am basically pro at driving the scooter with 2 people. It was 125 cc so it had some serious power. We scootered around all over town, I decided I am excited to move somewhere like New York were I can have public transportation and a bike or a scooter or something. Anyway it was so fun and amazing we did however have 3 little accidents 2 of which were by the same girl, it was slightly ridiculous.

Here Aubrey and I are on the scoot with our sweet helmets.

Me in my new Ducati shirt with an amazing view, you can see the rain clouds though.

Here we are about to take off so much fun I am seriously in love with it, except for the geeky helmets, but I heard they are kind of in.
Me so excited to go on our scooter adventure. We got home and had pasta, then salad, french fries, pork with ham and cheese on top. It was quite the dinner!!!









No comments: