Saturday, May 31, 2008

Home sweet home

Just to let everyone know, I made it home safe and sound. After a long 24 hours I was back in Utah and enjoying the sweetness of my own shower, amazing air conditioner, own bedroom, my amazing bed, and seeing the fam again! Things I learned:


9 hours is a long time to not go to the bathroom. people are not what they seem. America kicks butt. p.s. i love you was better the 2nd time. there is always room for one more. never underestimate yourself. things are what you make them. always be open to new ideas and trying something new. i like walking large amounts everyday. no one loves you more than the people at home. traveling is something i love to do. pictures are my life.

Here is a picture of the group in Venice.

Anyway I have been handling jet lag rather well. I of course ate cafe rio for lunch Saturday and since then I have been catching up with friends, giving souvenirs away, looking up places to go on adventures this summer. Making a list that I am going to check off. Anyway until something better comes along to blog about, ciao!

5 comments:

Jessa said...

rach, i'm so glad to have you home. I loved what you learned and I think i'll use some of them in my own life. I was so happy to see you yesterday, even if it was only for a couple of hours. thanks so much for the cutie gift. you really shouldn't have but I knew you would anyway. i love your stinkin guts!

Amber said...

Yeah! I'm glad you made it back ok. I can't wait to see you again! I want to see you italian alphabet.

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good time....you italian goddess.

Babbino said...

Glad you had such a groovy time, you Italian goddess!

Babbo

Anonymous said...

VA housing loan program provides financial assistance to veterans so that they can purchase home at a favorable rate of interest and convenient loan terms. [url=http://www.elitwine.com]canada goose parkas[/url] However, buying puts on each stock would be rather tedious if I want to protect my entire stock portfolio. [url=http://www.sagoparap.org]canada goose chilliwack[/url] Yluigauty
[url=http://www.canadagooseparkasalg.net]canada goose[/url] Mfyrnfxzq [url=http://www.christianlouboutinonlineoutlet.co.uk]christian louboutin uk[/url] rjptswgcq