Sunday, May 4, 2008

boring day 7

Well not much to update today, and it has been a long night so I didnt have time to upload pics. Ill have to put one from today on my post tomorrow. I woke up and went to church this morning. Church was good, we had head sets and one of the missionaries translated for us. I was really tired though so it was kind of hard to concentrate. After church we just talked to some people adn took pictures. Than we met at 2 and went to Villa Borghese, a huge park. There were a ton of people there. Stefanie and I rented this bike thing, it had 2 seats and you both peddle and than it had a shade covering. I have a pic I will have to upload tomorrow, we cruised around for just under an hour. Than we headed over to meet everyone at the Pantheon. The pantheon is amazing, its huge and the cofers in the cement ceiling are incredible, really I want my living room to have a ceiling like this(check tomorrow and I will add pics to this post) . On our way Stef and I stopped at the Diesel store, I have been dying to, you know that diesel is made her and I found the cutest had I just might go back and purchase!! And my new favorite cologne, mens Diesel is freaking amazing, I could smell it all day. I might just buy a bottle to smell. haha okay just kidding. Than 15 of us went to Hard Rock Cafe and got some dinner, it took forever!!! But it was well worth the wait, now I am stuffed but pretty sure I am probably going to go eat a bueno!! mmm. I tried fanta again today and it is still a no go. Also the weather is getting seriously hot, I am not sure I can handle it, I was cooking all day today, but they were supposed to turn the ac on at our hotel today. love you all, hope you have a good day and sorry I was a slacker, check back tomorrow I should have pics!!!
rach

2 comments:

whit & dan said...

oh hmm the name is not familiar. I have had a blog for a couple years but it is not really for most people to read. but then kajsia asked for the link so i created a new one :) hehe.. man you eat a lot of buenos crack me up! Have a great time!

The Coons Family said...

Can you please upload pictures of your living conditions... thank you. Also, what is your address? I could easily send you some easy mac!!!