Monday, May 5, 2008

Pics

Okay today was a class day!! It was good, we went to about 4 churches. It is really neat to go and sit there and listen to Steve and learn all the history behind it, and I am taking killer notes so if in the near future, or even not near future, just the future someone should need a tour guide I will be very well informed and willing to come tour with you! After about 5 hours we ended class for the day. Stopped and got lunch at a place called Pastarita I had a marghareta pizza, so good, and a fountain coke! Pretty good, ice, tall, cold, no refills. But still amazing. Then (dad I fixed than for you!!) we 3 girls and Steve found another little church, the St Barberini. Its claim to fame is a Bernini statue at the apse of the church and it was pretty cool! Than we separated, I went and got my hat and wanted to try on shoes, sadly they did not have them in a 42, only a 40 2 sizes too small is not gonna work! I was pretty sad, they were such cutie little shoes. Green!! I love them! Came back and talked to mom and dad, and jess, pretty sure it made my day! Thanks for talking guys, sure do love ya. And here are some pics to make up for the lack of them yesterday.
For Jilli I put a pic of my living conditions. And those of you that know me know that I am always roasting hot, so the window in our bedroom is always open!! We have a balcony and I am actually considering sleeping out there one night.
The bathroom, you can not see it here, but there is a toilet and a beday on the other side. And yes I am showering with my flip flops!! Here we are Sunday going to church, most of us are here. Haynes apparently didnt want to stand close to me!! (ps I got my cutie little stone from him from the beach today, so cute!!)
Stefanie and I today in front of the Mausoleum of Costanza, one of Constantines daughters.
Today I was so brave, and tried pistachio gelatti, the right side. I however am not a fan!! I dont mind the flavor, it is fine, the chopped up nuts are what gets me!!
It is a pretty awful pic, but today I went and bought the hat that I loved!! Gonna wear it for real tomorrow though, so we should get some good pics of it tomorrow!!
Now I am off to play card games with the rest of the group. Oh also for dinner I had tuna pasta stuff, not bad. And than I had peas, carrots, and swordfish steak. It was not bad, I actually ate almost all of my peas, carrots and swordfish! Be proud dad! love you all
Ciao

1 comment:

The Coons Family said...

Thank you for the room pictures!! The living conditions look far better than 13/14 Manson Place. I bet you don't have a MOUSE living in your flat!!!