Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 16

Hey everyone, today was a good day. We went to some more churches this morning and to a palace. Learned some about Florence, it was sweet. I was walking through the market and this guy said excuse me you dropped something, so I turned around and he said my heart! I started laughing and said oh really, and we all started giggling. Then Stefanie, Steve, Christine and I headed up the hill on bus 7. We had quite a view

This is me sitting on a wall looking down over the valley, there was a barbed wire fence right beneath me, as well as artichoke bushes and olive trees. It was nice and overcast again today.

This is a group of us at a bridge at sunset, it was so pretty!! I got a pefect pda pic on the bridge for my portfolio!!This is me by myself sitting by the bridge, I honestly never thought I would say this, but I got a little chilly yesterday!! woohoo

Since my post was so boring I thought I would tell you some funny things that we have found while being here in Italy.

It is okay to not have a toilet seat in public restrooms.

Butt crack is okay anywhere

Making out is also okay anytime, any place, any age.

It is okay to say thank you before the other person even says thank you.

It is okay to keep driving even though there is a pedestrian crossing the street.

Even if the person in front of you can't move, walking it is okay to keep pushing and driving it is okay to keep driving and honk.

It is okay to charge 3 dollars for a waffle cone.

haha okay these are all for now. Hopefully I will have more to post tomorrow!!

No comments: