Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rain I love it!

Today was so rainy that we couldn't go on our day trip to Siena. We ended up going to the Bargello museum and seeing some art work what else would we do in Italy? Then we went to a chapel called the Medici chapel, it was pretty impressive, and tomorrow we are going to the Mecidi Palace and another section of the chapel. Basically they were a really rich family who ran Florence for a long while. Both of those were really interesting and good but I was so tired this morning it was hard to concentrate. After that we went and got some chinese food. It was actually really really good, I was impressed and had a full tummy. Then I went back to the hotel and had a nap for 2 hours because I was so tired, after that I went exploring and found some letters for my book which was fun. Hopefully I am getting close I need to check that out soon and see how many letters I have left to find. We met at 5:00 and went back to the Bargello because a room that we wanted to see was closed until 2:00, we went through there and then did a review on our class notes. Then we went exploring because we still had about 30 minutes until dinner. I played wiht my lens and stuff and found some sweet as Ducati shoes at the Puma store. I was looking in to getting them but they cost a lot so I probably won't I took a pic though so I could see what everyone thought. Went to dinner and it was actually really good. I had a green salad that had tuna fish in it and it as actually really good, I was appalled by the idea at first but it was actually amazing. Then we had some lemon chicken, cooked carrots and artichoke. Not so much on the artichoke, and we had really good dessert too, some apple pieish thing I rather enjoyed my day today. Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy still. I am sad to report that my baby camera broke, so I might be a little less on the pics because I have to convert them before I can post them which takes longer!! Anyway love ya, 1 week and like 2 days until I get home!!!
Here I am in front of the Ufizzi gallery after we did our review, Aubrey just wanted to take a picture with my camera so we thought it would be fun to show my new red belt. so cute!!
And these are the Ducati/Puma shoes that I want to get, so cool!! What do you think?

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh my gosh you look so freaking cute in your red belt. And I am dying that I got to talk to you today!! It seriously made my month!!! I can't wait to see you SO soon! We are going to party like we're still in London =)

Anonymous said...

Rachel, just stuff like that ducati shirt is chill. Just lame cheap stuff like that is so sweet!