Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our next assignment in digital is to create a cd. Travis randomnly assigned us the songs that we will create the cover for as well as a completely random word to include in the title. I got 4 Garth Brooks songs!!(couldn't have picked better songs, well U2 was there too) And my word is Faux pas. I am still thinking of ideas and trying to find some good examples. I'll post those later. Not much has been going on lately, just working and school. I am keeping busy but I like it!!


I figured since I randomnly vented a few posts ago about things I hate I would balance things out with random things I love!! So don't laugh too hard:


I love peanut M&M's particularly holiday ones. I love driving. While driving I love being the first car on the line at a red light so I can race! I love macaroni and cheese shapes. I love looking at pictures. I love having the hiccups. I love reeses peanut butter cups, holiday shapes are the best!! (eggs, hearts, pumpkins they are all great) I love jamming to music in my car and rocking out than looking at the people around me to see if they react. I love blowing bubbles with my gum. I love being right. I love riding in the carpool lane(usually). I love playing games, especially the would you rather game. I love the color brown. I love singing in the shower. I love constantly changing the background on my computer. I love Gap & Anthropologie. I love old things, that look vintage. I love cowboy boots.


Okay that is enough random about me. Here is a sign I took a picture of in Lehi, I kind of like it. I thought it might be cool to do a series of the alphabet around town.

I also did some engagement pictures for Shanna with Jess I think we got some pretty good ones. I'll post those later though.


1 comment:

Amber said...

I didn't know you had a blog silly girl. Last Spring a photographer spoke in Lectures, and he did an around town alphabet. I really liked it. I liked your K image on it's own. I want to hear all about the missionary when we get back! Maybe you could do the alphabet thing for the lighting portfolio. That would look sharp in a book all together.