Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mom-portrait

So I reshot the portrait of my mom and came up with some better pictures to choose from. I decided to go with this particular portrayal of my mom. In creating this picture I attempted to show my mom sewing because that is something she LOVES doing as well as tried to convey how she is always concentrating, contemplating something. I had a little problem with the focusing factor. I guess either she or I was wiggling a bit too much for my camera. I attempted to fix that in photoshop and I think I was somewhat successful. (the only problem I have now is that I went to the lab today to print and Melanie (the TA) said Simon had not given her the okay to print with the ink jet printers, the lab doesn't open til after class on Monday, if we are even able to print on them by than. I called Travis and he said that I should have been able to print. So at 1:30 I went back to the lab and there were not any TA's so I couldn't have them call and talk to Travis. My next best thing would be Costco but seeing how they close at 6:00 on Saturday's and it is now 6:30 I am basically screwed:(

Well here is the picture anyway.

Picture 1, the less fuzzy one and the one I will turn in if I can find a way to get this baby printed!

Image 2, the original picture that is blurry particularly in my moms face.

No comments: