Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pet Peeves

So I have been sitting here thinking about random stuff...... amidst my concentration I started laughing really hard as I recalled an event that occured earlier this week. 2 friday's ago I left work for the weekend and shut down my computer as I do every weekend. On Monday when I got back to work I turned on my computer, weirdest thing as it was loading I realized my background was back to the green hill that is the default for most pc computers. I was kind of in shock wondering what had happend to my computer, frantically I looked for my documents and tried to get in my email. Sadly I could not get in my email so I redirected the email to my computer and still couldn't find my spreadsheets. Tuesday an IT guy came and looked at my computer he found my documents so I dragged them to my new 'documents' folder. I was trying to ask the man what had happened to my computer and was getting slightly frustrated when he didn't know what I was talking about. Emily later informed me what a jerk I was being. So now whenever I am irritated she just reinacts me being a twirp and sure enough it makes me laugh everytime. Than I got to thinking about things I can not tolerate!! Here are just a few:

I hate when people say anyways, its anyway look it up! As well I hate when people say alls, it is all. I dislike sweats in public VERY much. I hate people going slow in the fast lane, freak its the fast lane. (particularly when the middle lane is wide open and there is no one in front of them) I hate when people turn left so they can turn right or turn right so they can turn left. I hate when someone thinks they are right all the time. I don't like being told I have road rage although I may have a small case of it haha...... I don't like when people don't follow through with something they say. I hate exercising in front of the Flash d-league team. I don't like when people don't respond to a text or an email, unless of course it isn't there fault. I also hate when it is a one sided text conversation. For example someone writes: hey how are you? I respond: good how are you? they say: I am fine. What do I say next? Seriously drives me crazy, especially when they start the texting.


Those are some super random things that drive me crazy!! But I also wanted to tell what happened on Saturday, I went to Salt Lake to see if I could get some cool pictures and some reference pictures for some drawings I am working on. I was walking down the street not trying to attract much attention just taking pictures here and there (I was semi scared because I am a chicken heart like that) And suddenly this guy in front of me turns around and starts walking toward me I was taking a picture at this time so I didn't really notice or think anything of it. Suddenly he is right in front of me and I am kind of worried, he says hey how about I bend over in the street and you take a picture of my ass. I said uh no thats okay thanks though. And he says oh come on it will be great for your pictures, and I said I actually don't think it will thanks though. He says come on I'll give you a dollar (I was thinking freak dude you could use the dollar more than me) I politely said no again and just started walking again, he walked the other way. I was laughing but at the same time I was thinking what a creepo. Anyway it was fun to walk around and see some stuff up there. Here are some pics I liked alright. They might be cool to do a hockneyesque photo with.........

2 comments:

Warners said...

The pictures look interesting Rach. I am excited to see how your projects turn out. I would now like to apologize for all of the times I fullfilled one of your pet peeves! :-) See you later.

The Coons Family said...

Rache I love you, that was the funniest post EVER! I could totally hear your voice too! I have bad road rage too, I mean seriously if you are going to go slow, go in the right lane, that is what it is for!