Saturday, April 5, 2008

SPRING

Spring has sprung, as a result I am itching for the semester to be over. Granted it has been a great semester, but there comes a point when you need your space. I am hitting that point, so Italy could not be coming at a more perfect time. I am researching places to go while I am there so if anyone has any suggestions let me know!! Also I am selling Krispy Kreme cards for 10 bucks. It is a card that you buy a dozen doughnuts, get a dozen free 10 times. So its a pretty sweet deal, and the money helps me with Italy. If you or anyone you know are interested hit me up. Progress is coming on the lighting portfolio. And this is my latest assignment from Travis' class, the surrealism one. It turned out fine, but this was seriously such a hard assignment for me. Regardless here it is. It looks even worse on my page because the white background now looks gray, but whatev.

No comments: