Monday, April 28, 2008

Alive and well in Italia

So I made it! I am loving being here and trying new things! My goal is to try something new everday. As for today I will say I tried veal with lemon sauce for dinner, not good!! Also this cream caramel stuff, it honestly looked like a sliced piece of Velveeta had been put on my plate, so gross!!! But I tried that as well. It was some seriously long time in the air, but I managed all 3 flights without using the nastoid plane restrooms!! And surprisingly everything went smooth, I got my baggage and had no problems checking in. The weather here is amazing, perfect! It is 60s with a slight breeze and I could not ask for better weather. We already went for a stroll into the Vatican, which is incredible!! So this is just a crap hole pic frpm my point and shoot. Hopefully more exciting and better ones to come!!

And of course me eating gelatti! Strawberry and Hazelnut yummy yummy!! Tubby Tubby two by four, I am going to have to get a seatbelt extender on my way back home!! Tomorrow is orientation of Rome so I should have more to update than! love you all

Ciao , )

1 comment:

Jessa said...

oh rach, i'm so freakin jealous I really can't handle it so I went out and got that credit card and i bought my ticket, so that offer to share your little european twin bed better still be available!!!!!!