Sunday, May 31, 2009

welcome to rockville centre


i have friday's off so i decided to go out to long island to visit jess at work and check it out. i was amazed to find that long island was like a small town you would find anywhere else. i always get so caught up in the skyline and the hustle and bustly of the city that i forget that manhattan isn't the only aspect of new york.
i got to long island via lirr (long island rail road) which was nice and scenic. when i got there i said hi to jess and than cruised around by myself.

1 comment:

Jessa said...

you're right rache. RVC is like a small down and did you know that its right on the beach. 2 miles from it actually. too bad I hate this job.

thanks for coming to visit me at work. It made my day. so did my extended 30min lunch break {no one knows that I took 45 minutes hehe}