Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i love june

reasons to love june:
summer officially starts
fathers day
flag day
my birthday
you still love summer and aren't sick of it

first i would like to note i will turning 21 on the 16th of this month fun! and everyone please mourn for a moment because this is my last eventfully good birthday until i turn 65...at which age i will finally be able to cash in on sr citizen discounts (if they still exist).
work today was interesting, i like my interns for the most part. one of my colleagues has a little yippie puppy named riley, she is cute, crazy and a puppy...so teething. riley and i became buddies today she snuggled up on my lap and even fell asleep for a little bit. after lunch though she became my enemy, she seriously terrorized me. she chased me around the room (which isn't roomy or big enough for said chasing) she would than bite my shoes so i would kick her away lightly and she persisted so i would lift my foot and she would jump to get me, meanwhile her mommy didn't even notice what was going on i got so bugged after the 15th time. at one point other coworker d came over to help me and riley was barking so loud! s(3rd coworker) was on the phone and was bugged at us like it was our fault and she said "guys i am on the phone" like shut the dog up/quit playing with it...as if i was enjoying this fun little game of getting bitten, chased, and barked at by the little dog. needless to say i am not that sad i don't have to deal with riley until monday.

2 comments:

Jessa said...

laundry day...love your hair.

Amber said...

Oh rachy, you make me laugh. I can just imagine the whole situation.