Monday, May 25, 2009

dear new york

dear nyc (summer fling)

i know you missed since i have been gone,but great news i am back for the summer...you seem to be treating me nicely so far. i already got to enjoy spice for lunch and a cupcake from magnolia bakery. i also had a man help me get to magnolia who said 'you have very nice legs' and as i walked away he said mmmm look at that cupcake, so maybe you could have him tone down the welcome... and although i do miss utah i love this place.
places to visit asap:
levain bakery, billys cupcake, doughnut plant, grenwich village, grimaldis, empire state building...more to come!
xoxo
rache b.

3 comments:

Jessa said...

ps. new york, i know my friend jessa is out of town this weekend but I also know how bummed she was to not be there for me on my first few days. She promised to make it up to me as soon as she is back so get her back safely please.

Warners said...

I will be tuning in to read the latest and greatest of your summer fling. Please take lots of pictures and post often. Pinnacle is more like an annoying boy that wont ever go away...oh well I will live vicariously through you. love em

Amber said...

That's creepy and awesome