Tuesday, September 16, 2008

'you gave me love, you gave me life......'

my little brother nick even noticed that i have been neglecting my blog, that is when i know it is time to scrape up a post. not only can i find nothing to post about.....i have no time to do it. school and work are keeping me crazy busy, but honestly i love it! i thought before this blog becomes pretty strictly school stuff that i would share a fun little story. be prepared tomorrow for a review on the movie amelie (ps i really loved it, we watched it for color photo and it was really good:)

back at the very end of march i met this really cool photographer evan. we ended up going to dinner on a saturday night. we were getting a long really well and decided to get a little bite of gelato, (to calm our tummies after our indian food.) if you haven't been to maestro's in provo, it is on center street, you should really go, the gelato is perfect and the interior of the place has a really great mood and is adorable. after that we were still really enjoying each others company so we went bowling, i warned him i was really good but he was great and played anyway. we played 2 games (i won both times, but he hadn't played in years) and i got a new high score in the 160's. we were having such a great time we decided to watch a movie, we ended up watching 'i am legend'. it was okay, at first i was amazed at all the scenes of new york city so dead. it was pretty amazing, overall though we decided it was a pretty lame movie. but in the end we decided it was still worth it. after a few things......... (and i am not going to lie to you, some pretty funny stuff happened) i finally headed home at 3:00 am. we had a really fun night and he taught me a lot about life and photography. we have stayed in contact off and on and i am so glad i was brave and we got to go out. thanks ev for all the fun!

3 comments:

Rivers said...

Rach is that him? if it is he is hot..That date sounds so fun good for you. It sounds like you have a fun and full life...later jen

Laura said...

I didn't like I am Legend either. So many people did. I'm glad you thought it was wierd so I'm not alone. That is a cute picture of Gabby with Jennica, huh? Gabby is really pretty. Let me know when she can come over and play with Jennica again.

Jessa said...

oh I love it!

(thats all I have to say)