Sunday, September 28, 2008

still alive

for anybody wondering yes i am still here. work and school are starting to kick my butt and consume all my time. i am feeling a little overwhelmed, it is hard to constantly be kicking out good ideas for images, than producing them, editing them, and having conceptual meaning behind them all. i have been dong pretty good at keeping on top of things, and i am really enjoying the semester so far. saturday was a great day, its about the only day i get to squeeze some fun time in. the morning started with a shoot with jess. she was so much fun to shoot, but for some reason every time i lift the camera up to my face she starts laughing, it is pretty hilarious, i haven't actually had time to edit any images of her yet but there are some real fun ones. ( i have some cute ones of shanna too that i shot on thursday!) we also shot some of myself for a project that i am working on for my digital imaging class, i think it is going to turn out really cool. the whole montaging process takes forever and i am finding it is really hard to get what i want....but i am learning a ton, which is the reason for school, right? so we shot some of both of us and i actually really love a shot of me that we got. than jess and i ran to gap to find me a purple shirt for another project i am working on and came out with an even better deal, a super cute purple dress for only 20 bucks! and i do not wear purple so i was extremely impressed to find something i like. i went to work, and the relief society broadcast. it was great to spend some time with my mom. after that i rushed to get jess and we went to the gavin degraw concert, i only knew a few of his songs. but i had so much fun!! i seriously love gavin now. (for multiple reasons.....he was cute, a great live singer, cute pants, tight pants, and a dancer, reminded of someone else i know:) bring on another monday i better go get the rest of my crap done.

ps. you know you have to attend traffic school again too soon when you know all the stories, pictures, and video clips the officer is going to share with you.....oops.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Rach, You are so lucky to be able to get to do photography. I am so jealose of you. Anyway, if you are ever bored I would totally pay you to give me a photoshop lesson. What your doing sounds so fun.

Wendy said...

That's more like it, thanks Rach.

Becky said...

Is that picture of you? It's a cute picture, whomever it is. I hope to see that purple dress you found for only $20!!!