Tuesday, September 23, 2008

warm and cool contrast.

in color we had to use a fortune cookie to create an ad in 2 different color theories. my fortune was "be innovative". and i drew the warm/cool color theory. i decided to take the somewhat mundane route and photograph an inspirational type photo......

it is not a finished product yet, but i thought the pen because it is so different in both what it does and its color it could come across as being innovative. i am not so sure the class agreed. i am going to try shooting with some other items on thursday but i really like the simplicity of this image. and of course always love the lensbaby!!

ps more to come about future endeavors for me and my photography career...

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I'm glad you figured out what your fortune said since you lost it before! =) I love the picture! And I can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!

Becky said...

I like that picture! Can't wait to see and read more!