Sunday, June 15, 2008

my dad

i sure love my dad. there are some things that i really admire in him and hope to be like him when i grow up!
he is always willing to help people
always gives me a hug
cooks amazing dinner
calls me on my phone just to say hi and see how my day is going
corrects me when i use a word incorrectly
rough on the outside but sweet on the inside
when he wants to get something done he does it
believes in me
loves me no matter what i do
i can always talk to him
helps me but makes me be brave and do things on my own
teaches me how to be passionate about something i love
lets me take his picture
i sure love him and im glad he is my dad.
i love you dad,
love,

bugger


4 comments:

whit & dan said...

haha we must think alike. we both even used pictures on the lake. hahah.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

okay I can spell but I have two todlers on my lap right now. sorry.

Laura said...

Sorry Rach, I thought I could type a comment with both Jennica and Braxton on my lap but they were both hitting keys as fast as I was trying to delete what they had done. Anyway, what I was trying to say was that it was kind of an artistic picture that the everyday person would not think of taking. I liked it. Good job. And I know sad about the horse. He was old and we were going to put him down in the fall anyway. Right now were just trying to get him somewhere other than our property. It's hard to get rid of the body of such a large animal.