Sunday, June 8, 2008

The big 20

well my birthday is coming up and people keep asking me what i want for my birthday so i thought i would find some stuff and put it on my blog, kill multiple birds with one post. i can't believe i am going to be 20, it seems like such an odd age to turn, no longer a teenager but still not legal. oh well might as well make the best of it, before i know it i will be legal!!there is this cute necklace at urban outfitters, this is the new york one but the london one is great too!! so cute.





cute brown tote, although any of the colors would be great. found at gap of course.





shoes found at journeystripod, Manfrotto is a great brand. found at Allens/Pictureline or any other photo store. i want more camera stuff but it seems kind of silly to buy stuff for my camera when i hope to be investing in a new camera sometime before i graduate. stefanie meyers new book.kelly clarkson's newest album, my december.p.s. i love you.

i started reading 'a tree grows in brooklyn' today, i only read the first chapter but it is a great book already, its got me hooked. and jess you may borrow it when i am done. hope everyone had a happy sunday, and dad i put music back on my blog just for you!!

No comments: