Tuesday, May 17, 2011

cutie

i can truly tell you i'm marrying my best friend.
even better than that is the fact that he can read my mind.
when i don't ask for help he comes to the rescue anyway.
he sat & helped me with invites tonight.
sometimes i get so stressed i can't see straight, he helps me keep my cool. always. i'm real lucky...but it didn't take invitation stuffing to realize that.
thanks babe!!
xx
ps. don't judge too harshly i've had the stomach flu for the last 26 hrs.
pps. did i mention we are down to 37 days?!

2 comments:

JBandJess said...

What a sweet guy!
I have been feeling crappy since we've gotten home from the vacation, so just letting you know it isn't just you. I feel your pain. So are you sending them out now? everything is finished and ready?

Chad and Lux said...

Can't wait to receive mine in the mail..... I am counting the days with ya. It's fun but so stressful to plan a weeding. Thankfully you'll only have to do it once huh?