Tuesday, May 31, 2011

apologies

sorry for the lack of blogging...been busy as of late. I mean we are down to 23 days bahh can you believe it?!
and not gonna lie you all know I cannot wait to marry forb but I'm getting real tired of all this pre-wedding stuff. not to mention the drama involved...apparently some of his friends thrive on drama me not so much so that's fun. but this weekend was a much needed relaxing time. we also hiked timp in great time and the cave was loads of fun!


it was pretty rainy yesterday but somehow we avoided getting wet & because there was so much water it created a couple natural waterfalls it was really awesome!


hope memorial weekend was kind to you!

1 comment:

Nursing School by Night said...

I can't believe only 23 days!! Got the invite and I am stoked. Can my plus 1 be a baby?? =)