Monday, June 6, 2011

have you ever...

invited someone to something hoping & praying that they actually don't come...may have been a few of those wedding invites. the obligatory ones and I feel horrible for feeling that way. well okay not horrible but i really do try to not detest people, but it seems no matter how hard I try to be polite it gets thrown back in my face...so here's to hoping those few of you can't come.
I hope i don't sound like a bratty bride saying that...don't judge too harshly ha ha!
ps 17 days!!!!!!!!?!!!?!!!!
also if you are reading this...it's not you :)


2 comments:

Amber R. said...

MOM BE NICE!!!!

Unknown said...

ha ha Bambi don't tell Katherine but you are my favorite daughter and I cant help these feelings i know they are horrible I'm working on it I promise I'll be better!!