Thursday, June 18, 2009

crummy day

turning 21 when you don't drink is pretty uneventful. but i have awesome friends who took me all around manhattan and partied like we were drunk anyway, okay not like we were drunk but we had tons of fun...video's to come soon!
today was a really horrible day at work i was there till 7:30...and i could do nothing right it was extremely frustrating. i did however come home to the cutest package ever from one of my besty's emily and my sweet friends at pinnacle. it seriously almost made me cry as i read it walking down the hall. thanks em and everyone else!

picture of studio 11 west where i work with daphne borowski.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for mentioning your saddle!

Jessa said...

rache,
can't wait to post the videos from your birthday. everyone, be prepared to see the new, crazy rachel. ok well maybe not new....

so sorry about your crummy day but I'm glad we ate at heartland and then waited for the girlies at yogurtland. made my day.

xoxoxo