Sunday, January 4, 2009

maybe i decided

last year i might have decided to be more spontaneous and flexible as a resolution. and maybe i decided on monday that i should drive to st. george for a surprise visit to jess. we had to visit the cake parlor 27 main in st george before she leaves me. it was so adorable inside and really fun to eat cupcakes and talk with jess.
vanilla: j chocolate: rache

jess talking to me, thanks for letting me take pics of you all the time :)

i was in love with the place, the pupcake, and my company.
and finally the defining picture of the night.....perfection.
i stayed until wednesday, so on tuesday we probably decided to go to vegas and window shop. and than we also probably decided to ride the new york new york roller coaster, even though i knew it would make me ill. it did make my head spin but was really fun. we also ate some in'n out and of course played wii with jess's fam. overall spontaneity rocks, thanks deal fam for the fun especially j.



1 comment:

Shantell said...

Hey last time Jared and I were in St. George we had lunch at this place. The cup cakes looked so good but we didn't have enough $ to try them. When you do leave for NYC?