Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i might have a baby crush on you...

r: dear steve,
i was thinking about picking up some food in about an hour and i was wondering if you wanted to come with me?

s: Hahaha, did you say Dear Steve? Man, I would but I’m not a supervisor anymore so I can’t leave whenever I want. My break is from 3:30 to 4. Where are you goin’?

r: uh yes i always preface with dear…what did you do to get demoted?? i was thinking arbys or wendys i could grab something for you or i could wait till i get back from class around 3:30…

s: You’re good, I’m okay for a while. I usually just keep it cheap and hit up Walmart and get noodles and a sandwich. THANKS for the thought though, that’s TOOOOO nice of you.

r: alright but don’t be surprised if a little treat comes your way.
ps vanilla or chocolate?

s: vanilla :)

s: Thanks Rach!! It was delicious!!! :)

and this is how we hope it is done.... i hear the way to a man's heart is through his stomach....

3 comments:

Warners said...

I am crossing my fingers! :-)

whit & dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Ha! He'd be an idiot not to fall head over heals for you my love.