Thursday, January 8, 2009

dear jess.

today i may have done one of the hardest things i have had to do in a long time.
i knowingly said goodbye to my you until march. it was ridiculously hard,
as i drove away from einstein bro's bagel at 8 am knowing i wouldn't see you
for several months i kind of cried a lot. so much that i was embarrassed to
go into work because my make up was askew. i even missed you so much
that i called you when we parted ways in our cars, you got on the free way
and i went off to work. it was a really rough way to start the day saying goodbye
to someone you love so much. so j, i miss you but i am so excited for your
adventure in new york. please do not forget me, and besides i guess march
isn't that far away....

2 comments:

Shanna said...

=(

Jessa said...

dearest rach,
maybe i cried too after my whole "its like a bandaid" theory didn't work and as I drove away from you and shanna, the tears came. I will say I was lucky that I had to sit in my car for another 4 hours before I saw anyone. I think I had it under control. you know that I love your guts, and I'll see you in March. it'll be here before you know it!

ps I'll try to get some warmer weather for you. its freaking freezing here!