Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Uhm life???

So I decided to get in to school and like it again!! It is such a relief, and I am actuallyloving school. Granted it is only the what third week? Oh well I still love it. It is so nice to finally be in my major and learning things I actually care about. I also talked to Simon and decided to get my BFA. However, the only down part about that is instead of graduating next spring like I had anticipated I will be graduating in spring 2010. In the end I figure it will be extremely worth it and since I like school again it shouldn't be too much of a strain! (I say that now, just wait til next spring!!) I am kind of worried about getting accepted into the program though I have to submit a portfolio of about 20 items. I am concerned about not getting in, you can only apply in March so that gives me two March's to get in and if not I am basically screwed.......so I am working on making it amazing hahaha!! (Considering I can't draw we shall see what happens) So wish me luck. Also Emily and my Best Life Ever Diet is going pretty well. January 31st is the determining date to see how well it is really working. I am also almost completely finished with a rag quilt I have been working on for 2 years!! haha finally it is about time.

No comments: