Friday, July 19, 2013

.baby days.

i don't think forrest and I have ever been this poor in our whole married life, and baby isn't even here yet!  i'm already sacrificing hair appointments and my shopping habits, but for the most part my 2 inch regrowth doesn't bother me when I think of why I haven't had my hair done in months.  in fact forrest came home the other day and said i'm surprised at how well you are handling this, that's when I let him know that I had indeed gone shopping that day, now now before you judge and blame the state of our economy on me listen...we have a gap card, when you spend money you earn rewards which can be used at old navy, gap, banana, athleta, piperlime.  I normally save these bad boys up and wait until I get a coupon for piperlime and buy something expensive for myself and end up paying 2O-4O bucks for said item, my frye boots for example.  however I knew with baby coming I would want those to spend on him when fall clothes started coming out.  and they have BARELY started coming out but they are oh too cute to resist.  just look at these gap clothes and tell me I made a bad choice spending 6O of my reward dollars on baby boy.  you can't.  it is not possible. (and don't worry he won't be wearing these all at the same time, in fact i'm turning the onesie into a cardigan sweater!!) 
and as if that wasn't a good enough deal today I got a kohls 1O reward in the mail, I don't know how I don't have a kohl's card.  I got him fuzzy little elephant pj's for 1 dollar.  ONE dollar!!
AND as if I hadn't felt like i'd done enough "shopping" for the day, I picked up the petunia pickle bottom diaper bag I won via instagram.  now that is what I call a successful shopping day.  hopefully this will hold me over until I have money to spend on this little boy!   
 

3 comments:

whit & dan said...

I will send some goodies your way.

Unknown said...

winter can't come fast enough

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.