Tuesday, August 17, 2010

repeat

"somebody's gotta scratch your back, the places you can't reach.
say something that'll make you laugh when that's exactly what you need.
and i hope that's me, i hope that's me.
somebody's gonna get dressed up, take you out for valentines.
getting lots of jealous looks thinkin' that's one lucky guy.
and i hope that's me, i hope that's me.
and you keep on wondering who is gonna love you like i already do, and i keep wondering when you'll see, that eventually.
somebody's gotta throw on a coat, when your fever hits a hundred and two.
go down & pick your prescription up, come home & fix you soup.
and i hope that's me, i hope that's me.
somebody's gonna buy a ring, somebody's gonna make you cry.
somebody's gonna lift that veil, and get to look into your eyes.
and i hope that's me, i hope that's me.
cause you keep on wondering who is gonna love you like i already do, and i keep wondering when you'll see, maybe eventually.
old man on a front porch swing, looking back on his long life.
glass of iced tea in his hand, other arm around his wife.
and i hope that's you, i hope that's me.
i hope that's you, i hope that's me.
i hope that's you, i hope that's me.
i hope that's you, i hope that's me.
i hope that's me."



by repeat i mean that i have literally listened to this song at least 1oo times today.
thanks bradley for the amazing song. {brad paisley}

No comments: