Tuesday, August 10, 2010

apology

sorry for the immensely depressing blog post.
things are still rough around my neck of the woods & i miss my best friend a little more each day but i know in the end things will play out how they are meant to.
until that happens i have decided to focus a little bit more on the one thing i do have control over & that is me. i'm gonna rededicate myself to the gospel. get the career i want & back into photography. start working out again & learning more about patience. i thought i had acquired patience...but learned i'm far from mastering that little virtue. so here is to learning more about handling lifes twists & turns & faith & patience.
on an exciting note i'm starting to take pictures again...my favorite from kami & robbie's engagements. they get married september 18th couldn't be more excited for them! <3

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awesome! Sounds like lots of fun.