Thursday, August 7, 2008

being brave/ new hair

i wasn't tired of my hair, but i was ready to try something new. i originally wanted to try something a little bit darker, my hair lady wasn't quite sure how my hair would take the color so we decided better safe than sorry, and i chopped my hair, only problem is it takes much longer to style, and once your hair has reached its curling limit, that is it no more curling! overall i have to say i like my hair, its just going to take a little bit longer to get used to that face in the mirror! and j, i wore a scarf today despite the heat :)

6 comments:

Jessa said...

Rach, I wore a scarf today too!!!!! but hey your hair does look darker...did you color it then? Oh I love your new pic!

Laura said...

Rachelle, I think you look more like your Mom and less like your Dad with this new do. Wow, it's a big change. I love it though. You'll have to come to church so we can see it. I have to speak in sacrament this sunday (kindof a change - me up there and you down on the bench).

Amber said...

It's darling. It really suits you. What's with the scarf? I've seen lots of chicks wearing them like they think they're Middle Easterners. But I guess you shop at Anthropologie so what do I know. Love that hair.

Shanna said...

Oh so cute!! can't wait to see it TONIGHT! In your bed!!! hehe =)

whit & dan said...

i miss you! i am going to call you soon!

Anonymous said...

i like wearing your jess vess.