Sunday, July 20, 2008

kayelynn and jon

well last night i met kayelynn and jon at the riverbottoms and we shot some engagements. they have been officially engaged for about a week and jon is pushing to get married the 15th, of august! everything is a mad rush to get it all figured out but i think we got some really cute pictures of them so we can get the invites out asap......
this picture describes the whole night, jon would say something and crack kayelynn up. we were all 3 laughing the whole night.
congrats you guys!!
xoxox


1 comment:

Laura said...

I vote for the 2nd one down. They both look so cute in it. Good work Rach. Such the photographer -next come over to my house sometime and teach me how to use my camera. I just keep it on auto because I don't know how to do anything else. Hope your having a good summer. Tell your Mom she needs to hike up to horse tail falls with me before school starts. You need to come too.