Thursday, March 20, 2008

Half the anticipation is OVER

I have been stressing for the past 3 months, trying to improve, create and stretch myself to create a portfolio worthy of entering the BFA program at UVSC emphasis in photography. Finally I can rest for a weekend because all my hard work has paid off and I will be submitting my PDF presentation tomorrow morning. I did all I could, honestly I am so nervous, I am just planning on not getting in. Than I will know things I should improve on and have a whole year to work on it and be amazing next year, but hey it wouldn't hurt to get in this year!! I always plan for the worst. I do not think it will let me post my pdf presentation but I will try. Thanks to
Simon for the help and showing me how to create a pdf, etc. As well here is the finished CD project for Garth Brooks aka Bobby Lee. Thanks to Travis for helping me measure and figure out all the 15/16ths haha. I was pretty happy how it turned out. The boots are my least favorite part, I wanted to do oven mitts on hay to match the other cooking faux pas image, but discovered our mitts are more of a rectangluar thing you put your hands in and decided against it. Regardless, this assignment was much more fun than I was anticipating.

No comments: