Wednesday, December 7, 2011

busy bee

i realize I've been mia. been genuinely busy. way busy. had photo shoots like crazy....which is awesome! working at gap again. which is also great! all those shoots have meant a lot more time editing and delivering images to clients which I LOVE. but i've also had an idea brewing...i have been baking and finding yummy things to make. and i figured in all my spare time ;) I'd love to start catering treats in fact if I could make baking and photographing my main sources of income I'd be in heaven! but I'm kind of stuck, i'm just feeling like I don't know how to start this new venture but it's something I'd really like to pursue. ideas? theories? successes? failures? they are all about to happen but if anyone has tips they would be much appreciated. now it's back to work for this little worker bee
:)

5 comments:

Chad and Lux said...

Hey let me know if you need any help. I'm no good in the kitchen but would be happy to help you out in the photo shoots and editing. Hope you two are well.

Kami Burgess said...

I love that! You would be so great at that.

Becky said...

You would be so good!

If I wanted to do that (hate baking) my only concern would be health benefits. If you guys are or can be covered through Forrest's work or school, I say, go for it! Go for it now! Follow your dreams and what makes you happy!

Does that make any sense?

If you are planning on still working and doing it on the side....sounds SO stressful!

Basically, I really think you'd be great at that, doing both and loving it. I would just make sure it was right logistically for your family.

Hayley said...

Have you seen my Waffle Shoppe? I felt overwhelmed at first too. And still do sometimes. Start at the farmers market this summer! Its a great way to get your name out there and learn the little things about running a small business. If you have questions, let me know.

Chad and Lux said...

Rach! I've missed hearing from you two since I deleted my Facebook account. Anyway, Fotofly is hiring photographers and I actually just applied and had an interview yesterday, I think you would LOVE it there. You should apply.