Monday, April 11, 2011

going crazyyyy

dear {drama}...
the past few days no weeks no months and unfortunately a few more to come are making me a crazy person.
I thought june 23rd was our day. meaning the 2 of us. me. &. forrest. the one time when my style & choices and any quirky or crazy thing I like, my personal style it's okay because it's my day. everyone else got the memo why can't you open your eyes and see your way isn't the only way.
I've tried to be endearing, including, appreciating, understanding but I'm about at my wits end.
any thing I may say or do over the next oh 7O days will be classified as bridezilla.
sincerley
rachel



3 comments:

JBandJess said...

only 70 days left of dealing... Then its forever! Just remember....
"You're not alone." Love ya sista, and try to breath... :)

Unknown said...

thanks jess ha ha sure glad I have you to keep me sane!!!!!

Johanna said...

I may or may not have been bridzilla my self;) I don't know if I ever fought more with my mom than those 4 months....nightmare.