Friday, February 18, 2011

it's a love thing

well not much to say that you don't already know...i could rave about the boy & how i'm the luckiest because he is my valentine or how perfect he is for me. but i know you all already know how much i adore him because it isn't just on valentines that he makes me feel special or that i am gushy about us being love birds.
that being said, on valentines day he really surprised me & set up a fancy dinner {he brought in the trees, the chandelier, the table, everything}.

it was perfection.
we had dinner & watched a movie of my choice.
nothing superbly different than a normal night for us.
& guess what...i wouldn't change a thing, because everynight with him really is bliss.

1 comment:

JBandJess said...

Those glasses can hold a whole bottle of naughty... but I guess you can saw you only had "one glass" ha sounded funnier in my head