Thursday, June 17, 2010

22


turned 22. had an awesome day. lots of love from everyone, i have such amazing friends & family! the boy tricked me in order to surprise me, & i must say even though it was a mean trick i loved it. i think he loved it more than me though.
here is the gift wrapped & waiting for me to open it...wal-mart bag classy {not only was it wrapped in a wal-mart bag, it was 5 bags, newspaper ad & another wal-mart bag ha ha}

this is the best picture because at this point i thought he really had gotten me a piggy bank & he is stoked because i was so disappointed.

come to find out i had a coupon for dinner & tim mcgraw tickets on july 30th waiting inside the piggy bank for me!!! {as a clue the card said, remember its whats inside that really matters} just what i wanted!!!!

mint brownies :) then we went to the pg rodeo so fun but freezingggg!!
it really was the best birthday i can remember, 22 isn't so bad yet.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awesome! What a nice boy. When he proposes you should start calling him the man. Hee hee!

By the way, I love that bank! So cute!

Jessa said...

better than riding the bull at Johnny Utahs??? I don't think so.
ha ha ha