Wednesday, March 17, 2010

jokes on me

this morning i woke up to my cell phone alarm at precisely 7:45 am got in the shower and while i'm listening to the radio the dj says "its 9:14 on this wednesday morning" at first i laughed and i was like ha wowwww getting a little ahead of himself bet he is going to get some calls about that. than i start thinking what if its really 9:15?? i hurry and change the station but no one says the time so i get out of the shower asap, do my hair and go running upstairs. i don't have my contacts in so i am squinting at the oven clock and it says 9:33...i run right up to it to make sure i'm seeing the time correct. i panic. run into my dad who again tells me its 9:30. i ran back down to get ready and checked my phone which now said 8:01 i couldn't believe it betrayed me like that. your phone is supposed to be trustworthy...it automatically changes times for daylight savings...in new time zones...its ALWAYS right. so to teach it a lesson i left it home...i hope it learned its lesson fast because i only lasted about 2 hours without it.
you better believe i'll be setting 2 alarms for the next little while...just to be safe.

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is so weird!