Thursday, November 20, 2008

dear new york,

dear new york:

i am so excited to visit you next spring. i am also extremely anxious for us to really get to know each other over the next few years. i just wanted to let you know that my internship is finally falling in place. i have been accepted to work a business photo job 2 days a week at patricia mcmahon a fashion photography agency. they work with some pretty cool photog's who you should know pretty well. (www.patriciamcmahon.com harten is one of my faves)

also new york, please treat my bf jessa very well even though she is coming out before me. she really dosen't like the snow so if you could just cut back a little bit and help her find some cute sturdy boots i would appreciate it. also please help her find all the cool places to go so we can all 3 play in may.

anyway thanks for opening your arms to me so far i just wanted to let you know that for better or for worse i will definitely be seeing you on may 24th as a photo intern.

xoxo
future resident
rachel bradshaw

3 comments:

Shanna said...

You and New York are the cutest couple ever.

Chandler said...

I'm so excited for you - you are going to love it!!!!

Jessa said...

dear utah,
please take care of Rachel the next few months as I'm away in new york. She's going to need a lot of good weather, some snow (she likes the cold) and some stress free days because she's finishing school and will want to pull her hair out. I've already talked to new york and we'll have everything ready for her when she comes out. but please be good to her the next few months. I'm going to miss her terribly but we'll be enjoying central park together soon.

love,
jessa